MORETON BAY REGION
Ningi is a suburb north of Brisbane. Its local government area is the Moreton Bay Region. It is close to both Caboolture City and Bribie Island. The Moreton Bay Region has excellent employment rates and affordable housing.
Mango Hill is a calm and nice suburb, with one of the best locations - it is near the Bruce Highway, ensuring that its residents have great access to Brisbane CBD, Sunshine Coast and the airport.
North Lakes central location and ease of access is perfect for locating businesses in the emerging North Lakes Town Centre and the Business Park. North Lakes is the winner of Australia’s Best Community, offering you a range of villages all designed to perfectly suit your lifestyle.
Brendale is a booming area, with excellent infrastructure for big business. The suburb has very optimistic prospects of growth, for both short and long term, becoming an extreme attractive area for investors.
Please click on the links below for the latest information:
- Moreton Bay / Ningi suburb profile
- Moreton Bay / Mango Hill suburb profile
- Moreton Bay / North Lakes suburb profile
- Statistical snapshot of Mango Hill
- Brisbane's Moreton Bay Gaining Strength - Terry Ryder
- Bribie Island Suburb Tops Noosa Heads Price Growth: Resolution Research
- Pacific Harbour reigns supreme as Australia’s most wanted community
- Vertical villages will lead highrise future around stations on new Redcliffe Peninsula rail line
Please watch the video below for the latest information on the Moreton Bay University Precinct:
Please watch the video below to see the Shared Pathway that runs alongside the new rail line: