- Investing helps you to create more money – your money earns money.
- It is a choice you make to use your money to earn a return, so you have your money working for you.
- Time is money. The earlier you decide to invest, the earlier you will achieve your financial independence.
Effective investment planning is no accident. When investing in property you need to adopt an investment strategy that fits in line with your current situation. Keep in mind, the way you choose an investment property is different to choosing your own home.
Investing In Property
If you are thinking about investing in property for the first time, it is important to seek professional advice. What makes Capital Wealth Managers special is the professional approach that is taken in understanding your goals and using our experience and expertise to assist you in achieving them.
Investing In Property has several benefits, including:
- Generate Capital Growth - increase in the value of your property over time.
- Generate Rental Income and Yield - annual rental income less any costs divided by the purchase price of the property.
- Gain Potential Tax Advantages Associated with Negative Gearing - with negative gearing you can deduct the costs of owning your investment property from your overall income, reducing your tax bill.